Access the Feasibility Form by providing your details in the fields below. The form takes approx 5 minutes to complete and we will provide you with a FREE suitability report prepared by our team within 24 hours.
When we refer to “Tereza Murray Franchising Limited”, “TMF”, “we” or “us” we are referring to Tereza Murray Franchising Limited which also includes all associated Contractors who are contracted to provide services and support on behalf of Tereza Murray Franchising Limited.
When we refer to “personal information” we mean identifiable information about you, for example your name, email, address, telephone number etc.
This policy may change from time to time so please reread this policy periodically.
2. When you disclose personal information to us e.g. when you complete a contact form, such information will be viewable by administrators of our Website and our Contractors (including third parties providing services related to the administration, improvement, and/or securing of our Website and the information it contains (“Third Party Contractors”)).
3. Personal information that you provide will be held by us, and may be shared with, and held by, Third Party Contractors to the extent necessary for the services they provide related to the administration, improvement, and/or securing of our Website and the information it contains. Email addresses provided when completing online forms or when emailing feedback directly to us are not made available to the public. Unless required by law, we will not publicise the names or email addresses of individuals provided to us without their consent.
4. We may use the personal information you provide to us for the purposes of administering, evaluating, improving, and securing our Website and the information it contains, improving our Website and communicating with you. In addition to sending you marketing communications, we may also use your personal information to display targeted advertising to you online – through our own Website or through third party Website and their platforms.
5. Feedback is important and is used to evaluate and improve our Website. If you provide feedback on our Website directly to us via the supplied email address or contact form, that feedback will be sent to an appropriate team member, Contractor or Third Party Contractor. We may pass on relevant comments to other people within our business, who administer, have contributed content to, or are otherwise interested in, our Website. This could include your email address and other identifying information.
6. We use Google Analytics to measure the performance of our Website. The information collected by this service helps us understand how the Website is being used and what we could improve. This information is aggregated and non-personally identifying and may include:
The information referred to above will be viewable by administrators of our Website. It may also be shared with Third Party Contractors for the purpose of administration, improvement, and/or securing of our Website.
7. Our Websites generate persistent session cookies for the purpose of monitoring site usage. The cookies do not collect personal information. You can disable them or clear them out of the web browser you are using to view our Website without affecting your ability to use our Website.
8. If you are logged into a Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, Google, and/or LinkedIn account while you browse our Website, these companies will be able to connect your browsing behaviour to your profile. Our Website utilises remarketing tools to advertise to you online. We allow third-party vendors, including Google, LinkedIn and Facebook, to show ads to you on sites across the Internet. These ads are shown to you based on your browsing behaviour on this Website.
These remarketing activities utilise first-party cookies (such as Google Analytics) and third-party cookies (such as the cookies used by our Facebook Pixel) together to inform, optimise and serve ads based on your past visits to this Website.
You can opt out of ads that are based on web behaviour, that are served by Google, Facebook and LinkedIn by clicking on these links:
9. You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on (09) 236 4249. We may require proof of your identity before being able to provide you with any personal information.
10. If you are not satisfied with our response to any privacy-related concern you may have, you can contact the Privacy Commissioner: www.privacy.org.nz
©2021 Tereza Murray Franchising .
Site by RAZOR Web Design